Tuesday, February 25, 2003

ohhhhh my gosssssh. today is going so SLOWLY. i am just about dying over here. no one is updating their blogs. there is no new news in the last 15 minutes. i dont want to check the weather, as it will only depress me. i dont have anything to say in any email, so i just wont write them. hmmm. i want to bust out my book and read, or my journal, which is severly outdated, but i am scared i'll get "caught" like one of my bosses will come upstairs and see me "slacking off" and i don't know, not get mad at me, but think poorly of me. i already emailed one boss to see if he had anything for me to do, i guess you could consider that taking initiative, right? ahhhh, fuck this shit. i am so bored. i *almost*, just almost wish i were in a class right now. at least i could like look around the classroom and try and figure people out, or i dont know, pay attention or something. you know what i want to do right now? crank up my speakers, and play southpark TIMMY doing his little song. that would crack me up right about now. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooooooo booooooooooooorrrrrred.

No comments: