Thursday, August 29, 2002

#1 on the list of top 10 scariest/creepiest phone calls......

:::phone rings:::


hi lindsay, i just wanted to see you pick up your phone.

Monday, August 26, 2002

oooooh i love having internet in my apartment.... big grin.

Thursday, August 22, 2002

new address, new phone number, new classes, new neighbors, new job, new start

Monday, August 19, 2002

that was a good one.

Friday, August 16, 2002

i prefer paper to keyboard. that's all the news i have for you now.

Friday, August 2, 2002

so yeah, i started my papers at 7 p.m. last night and didn't sleep at all... sat in this gross ass computer lab for over 12 hours straight before getting a bite to eat, then back here for 3 hours. annnnnnnd now i'm done with them allelejua talk to you later
who am i and why do i feel the need to update my blog 45 times a day? well i am back in the computer lab, still have a bit more to type and all. in the last 48 hours i have gotten 4 hours of sleep... the night before last we went to a club and i lost my key, so once 4 came around and we went home, i had to sleep on my friend's scary floor, very uncomfortable, and woke up at 8, hung over as hell, only to spend all day and all night (tonight/today) writing a stupid ass essay, which i shouldn't even be doing because it's freaking study abroad, but i really would have had finished had i not 1) updated my blog every 10 minutes 2) read everyone else's blog every 10 minutes 3) checked every 20 minutes 4) tried to think of other websites that i habitually view but to no avail. so yeah, i've spent A LOT of the last 13 (?) hours or so that i've been here (minus the 1 hour breakfast brooke and i just consumed mmmm mmmm) doing anti-work, and probably only about 40% of my time doing or pretending to do work where as the other 60% i wasn't even pretending to work, so that's what's going on right now and the period goes here finally.
well looky here, it's now 6 am and i am still up, have been in this janky ass computer lab for... god, maybe 11 hours now? i don't know, it's all just chicken shit to me anyway. i think i'm just going to stay up for an hour and a half longer and catch the first round of breakfast. yeah, that sounds good.

Thursday, August 1, 2002

ok it' 2:55 in the morning, i have just finished an 11-page paper, i have 2 papers yet to write, probably about 10 more pages or so. but you know why i REALLY love ireland? because i'm sitting in this god forsaken computer lab with a 2-liter of cider. no, not apple cider, the alcohol cider. which is 5.5% alcohol by weight, a whole 25% more than in beer. yes, i said 2 liter. yes, it's slowly being drunk (drank? what-ev) oh but just think i still have to write a whole fucking ten more fucking pages. aww crikey.
make it stop. this really isn't funny anymore, but i guess it never really was funny. shit.
oh my gosh, what am i doing in this computer lab at 10 p.m. with only 1/2 of my first of 3 essays written?! i will not go to bed tonight, i have decided. this is unreal. i've already listened to my phish cd like twice already, i can't find any music on the fucking internet, i want my mp3 list! hell if i am going to be doing homework, i at least have to have some music to listen to! i am going craaaaazy.
why is it that after nearly a month of traipsing around ireland and what have you, now i have less than 16 hours to write over 20 pages of essays pertaining to the literary value of the country, the city, northern ireland's political stance, and gender roles in irish film, poetry, fiction, and theater?