Monday, November 11, 2002

this weekend was a;lskjd;alskjdf;alskjdf. nothing really great happened, except for my meal sunday, which was just phenomenal. it was just panera's : ) but it hit the spot like whoa. all of my work trainers left, which is sad because i didn't get the chance to jump any of them. oh well. my foot still hurts, probably wasn't a good idea to run on it on friday, but i don't really give a fuck. i think it still would have hurt anyway. oh, so kare's news is just too much for me to bear. on the phone with her, i was like beaming, and it's her life, not mine! allllso, if you are an away message stalker like myself, i'll refresh your memory with the fact that i am THIRTEEN, not the 20 that i had thought. because i guess i think it's cool to act like an adolescent when it comes to boys. BOYS. not even men. ahhhhh. help!

No comments: