Monday, November 4, 2002

i really feel like working out right now... crazy considering i'm almost an athlete, or a person who works out for that matter. back in high school, i got a membership to the Y, and i worked out like crazy. i paid like 35 bucks a month or something, out of my pocket, and because it was my money, i made a point to go. come to think of it, i've been so financially responsible (save for a few minor mistakes) since i was 16, when i got my first credit card. everything i have bought since then, i have paid for. and worked for. i take that back. once my dad inadvertantly opened my credit card statement because it was being sent to my parent's house. he noticed my (extremely, for my age) high credit card balance, and paid 200 on it. which was super nice. but other than that, yeah. back to working out. oh, my point: i called the Y a few weeks ago to check out rates and what not, and it is fifty fucking dollars or something like that now. ok, i understand charging a lot for some chach place like the one above the gap, where all the sorositutes and their chums go, but the Y?? plus the 100 sign-up fee. screw that. michigan state's IM facilities are shameful... and i've grown sick of just running. i still have 2 months to reach my 2002 new year's resolution, which involved weight loss. am i the only person who thinks about new year resolutions like 10 months after the fact? my guess is yes. but i wrote this one down, so if i don't do it, i'm lame.

No comments: