Wednesday, November 27, 2002

i don't go to class, and i wonder why i get 60% on my exams? well, that's a lie, cuz i don't really wonder, i just pick up my exam and go "oh, a 60%" without expression and then go about my day. and like i try and think of what i do when i don't go to class, and i really come up with nothing. i haven't been hanging out a lot... haven't been talking to people really... not so much t.v. as earlier in the year... sure as hell don't work out... i guess i HAVE been working a lot, i guess. i love the girls at my work, we have so much fun ripping on people and things and more people. i'm going to miss my work girls, but not as much as i'm going to miss my *girls*. : ( i know i'm not like dying or something, but moving away is becomming a big deal to me! it's like so... away. could i sound any stupider with that last sentence? it's funny to actually type out how you say things in your head. hahaha. yessssss. my home rules. i like it, cuz there's just so many people here. like, i come home, and there's 5 of us, doing our thing around the house. then we all make and eat dinner together. it's so... cool! shit i am sounding stuuuuupid, but i always think about the future and when/if i have a family, i want it to be just like mine... i can't imagine not having 2 brothers and a sister, it's like the best thing ever. ahhhhh. must get married soon and have kids! of course, my husband will be an aspiring writer or musician, and offer to stay home at least part time so we can both work and raise said child(ren).how much fun does that sound?!?!

No comments: