Sunday, November 18, 2001

i always have fun at western. they are a cool people. all of em.
backs' feeling moderately better. may be psychosomatic, but i don't care either way.
some people are so weird. and by weird, i mean gross, disgusting, rude, obnoxious, revolting, horrid, wretched, dirty, skanky, and rank. seriously, if it was "be stuck in a room with jack's roommates' boyfriend orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do just about anything else" i'd choose anything else.
i like have a single room. my roommate, i never know where she is. i don't really mind it, it just gives me more space to myself.
i may have a lodging situation for next year.
i love waking up.
in the words of the chick from road trip "aren't there any normal guys out there?!"
"i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter" linkin park
i keep on saying i think i am over a boy. i am. i swear. i'm like 99% over.
mmmm hi ho. mmmm god i'm stoned.
hehehe no i didn't smoke this weekend but was all about the kramit, and almost pissed my pants when i met a boy who also did kramit. wait, no, he did kermit, but whatever.
i have survived my second and third chiropractor appointments w/o fainting. go me. i actually dreamed about going to the chiropractor last night. whatever that means. probably nothing. my dreams are so lame.
"parachute over me"
i can't wait for study abroad! i think i'm going to buy my brother's camera off of him, so i'll be able to take some *superexcellentsweet* pictures. and i'm trying to see if my mom wants to come with me like a week or so before and do some traveling. how absolutely fun would that be.
oooh the paladium has opened in downtown birmingham. yet another thing to do when i go home. yessssss.
the practice is finally new this week. thank god. i miss that show like i miss drinking ovaltine and wearing barrettes while watching mister rodgers.

No comments: