Friday, December 6, 2002

my ponytail is midget, like an inch long. :P i also have an itch on my stomach, i've scratched it like for five minutes just now and it is all red and splotchy now. grooooss. i am sooo copying rob right now, but at least i said so. here's the away messages up right now

napping... call the cell

Chillin with the Girls

OP time. and. I have a simpsons watch. from burger king!!!

Stanley Goodspeed: You've been around a lot of corpses. Is that normal?
John Mason: What, the feet thing?
Stanley Goodspeed: Yeah, the feet thing.
John Mason: Yeah, it happens.
Stanley Goodspeed: Yeah, well I'm having a hard time concentrating. Can you do something about it?
John Mason: Like what, kill him again?

I feel sorry for all of you who take forever to fall asleep. I can do it like a snap! I could even fall asleep right here on the keyb-- ghtufkndyghdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

At the library

Why is it they all want their ex-girlfriends?

Things that make you go hummmm????
Manute Bol has traded in his basketball sneakers and boxing trunks and now is in a shocking search for a pair of ice skates. The 7-foot-7 former NBA shot-blocker agreed to terms Tuesday to play with the Indianapolis Ice of the Central Hockey League. WTF!!!!

;-)try to find me!

PISS OFF!! >:o
sorry but i'm not in the greatest of moods!

Men, be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a girl. There is a drug called beer, that is essentially in liquid form. The drug is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them.
The shocking statistic is that beer is available virtually anywhere! All girls have to do is buy a beer or two for almost any guy and simply ask the guy home for no-strings attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks.
Please! Forward this to everyone you know!!!

sleeeeeepppp!

In the end love matters too "and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"

"Chillin in the parking lot, eatin some fries"

Ladies night in full effect!! ;-)

Disco Dance tomorrow night!!! Everyone come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gettin some zzzz's....O:-)
"They took all the trees and put them in a tree museum, charged the people a dollar and a half just to see them..." Good Luck Linds!! You own those trees... :-)


---------end quotes---------- well that was fun. not really. hmmm. why do i suck. i love my stolen toy story figurina. she's so me. i like how she sits atop my shelf, arms spread open with her little cowgirl outfit. mind you, i am not a cowgirl, nor do i perch on shelves with my arms out.. but still.

that's funny, i didn't knowi have james brown on my winamp list. sah-weet. i love over-tipping during the holidays. today i went to pf's for some take-out, and my total was 6 bucks, so i matched it and gave the bartender a 6 dollar tip. and when i got my hair cut i paid with a 20 and said keep the change. why should my mom and dad be the only people (oh and my brother's girlfriend, go figure!_) be the only people i give gifts? which kind of makes me feel guilty for overlooking the couple of people jingling cups on the streets of chi-town. : \

i gotsa get to my hw... seeing as how tomorrow is the last day of class, i think i'll put together my notebooks finally. i'm stupid.

No comments: