Wednesday, December 11, 2002

i'm kinda just chillin' out max right now... but i had an uneasy feeling a few minutes ago. i don't know exactly what brought it on, but i kinda felt... out of it. like kind of alone. i have my sweet ass roommates to keep me grounded, bless them, and i will miss them so much! : \ and the one and only roxanne... who will shed a tear for me in the middle of target :_( karin i will see probably as often as i see her now, which isn't enought!!! oh now i'm all pouty.

but really, all of this is trite and meaningless when compared to the news that jeremy and steve lost their friend last night in a car accident. hell, if it can happen (losing someone, i mean) to someone who you care about, then it can happen to you. and while i didn't know julie, i am sad for jeremy. and it's like, there's nothing to say. i've been on the other side of that, and it all sounds like bullshit. but. i hope there is a shred of comfort in the next few weeks for both steve and jeremy.

"oh no, i've said too much... i haven't said enough. i thought that i heard you laughing, i thought that i heard you sing. i think i thought i saw you try."
"i was thinking to myself, 'this could be heaven or this could be hell' "
"do you remember when we used to say shalalalalalalalalalalatida" (<---- that's me!)
"i see you lookin' at me i can tell by your eyes that you're feelin' me"
"you don't always have to fuck her hard, in fact sometimes that's not right now, sometimes you gottsa make some loooove"
"well in a couple of years they have built a home sweet home"
"i know what it feels like to be alone... my life stopping to say hello, it's my life, why can't we take this slow?"
"i saw him dancing there by the record machine, knew he musta been about seventeen, the beat was going strong, playin' my favorite song... and i could tell it wouldn't be long til he was with me"
"this years' love had better last, heaven knows it high time"
"and i well i seen a thousand things in one place, but i stopped my counting when i saw your face... erasing memory, well i feel as though i never seen a face before till i saw your eyes, and they smiling back at me through my tears, i've been counting all these years, oh suddenly the thousand things i seen are nothing but the dreams of you and me."

enough quotage. have exam in less than 9 hours. should maybe study a bit, eh?
auf wiedersehen.

No comments: