Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why Can't Every Day Be Like Thanksgiving Weekend?

I had such high hopes for Thanksgiving break.  Clean out the spare bedroom that's housing piles and piles of crap, wash the floors, do at least 5 loads of laundry, start wrapping Christmas presents, put up the tree + decorations, walk the dog every day, grocery shop for healthy items to consume, consume said healthy food items, manicure/pedicure, shave my legs (um, going on 2 months?), and spend quality time with Nick.
 
Instead, here's what I did:  spent quality time with my couch, and the hit television show "24"; spent quality time with pints of ice cream; took my dog to the front door, where I held the leash from the inside, only cracking the door to give him more slack; spent loads and loads of quality time with the internet.  The I went to sleep for eight hours and did it all over again.  Then times that by four.  There you have it: my weekend.

No comments: