Friday, April 12, 2002

yesssss. wednesday night go to sleep at 4, sleep in through my accounting class (first and only one i will miss, go me!) and wake up at 1p.m. on the most gorgeous day of the year thus far. oh well. then, thrusday night, after giving jeremy a facial, watching smelly boys play hockey, and eating a 16" pokey stix, we decide to go to brox's at 4 am. finally slept at 7 a.m. apparently was talking in my sleep (cuz i'm cool like that) and woke up at 10 a.m. yesssss. love it.
so came home for the night. took home like half of my room. sweet. it's really cool how i have the mini-room though now, with no room to spare. i have no clue where anything is going to go! yessssss. i like saying yessssss. allison is currently making fun of me. well at least i don't not call my boyfriend back. brat. booya. oh wait, do i have a boyfriend? that's right.
help me, i'm in a nutshell.

No comments: