Wednesday, December 7, 2005

TEN random things you might not know about me
1.- I've never been to the hospital.
2.- I lost the 8th grade spelling bee qualification by spelling the word "circuit" like this: Circit
3.- I rarely burp, but when I do it smells like gross food
4.- When I lived in Germany in 6th grade, we had a bidet, but I used it to shave my legs.
5.- I used to have a crush on Lee from 1-800-Lee-Free when I was like 3
6.- I would probably turn down the offer to go bungee jumping, because I don't trust elasticity.
7.- I thought those Asian movies where there's really bad dubbing and the lips don't move to the dialog "King Kong" movies… it's "Kung Fu."
8.- My left "ring" toe is sideways.
9.- I wrote myself letters when I was younger, and sealed them with "Do Not Open Until [next year's date] and would always open them a few weeks early.
10.- I spent at least 1 Friday night in college typing up logic puzzles on my computer.

NINE places I've visited
1.- Ireland
2.- Scotland
3.- Canary Islands
4.- Aruba
5.- Washington DC
6.- Mackinac Island
7.- Greece
8.- Hungary
9.- Grenada

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1.- Attitude/Confidence
2.- A nice sweater and/or beard
3.- Birkenstock clogs
4.- Genuine-osity
5.- Keeping your cool
6.- Introducing me to your mom
7.- Scraping my car windows
8.- Wine with dinner

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1.- Marathon without shitting my pants
2.- Marriage
3.- Children
4.- Finish my books
5.- Get a tan
6.- Donate blood
7.- Travel to Africa

SIX things I'm afraid of
1.- Anything medical
2.- Being alone
3.- Being with someone
4.- Walking to my car alone at night
5.- Guns
6.- Coming home at night to a big, empty house all by myself

FIVE things I don't like
1.- Brocolli
2.- Being put on the spot
3.- Diarrhea
4.- Sweat stains
5.- Generally, driving

FOUR ways to turn me off
1.- Act like an asshole
2.- Be an annoying drunk
3.- Be selfish
4.- Wear your heart on your LAPEL

THREE things I do every day
1.- Yawn
2.- Shit
3.- Eat

TWO things that make me happy
1.- Soy Lattes
2.- Giving

ONE thing on my mind right now
1.- Sex - duh!

No comments: