Sunday, December 11, 2005

I totally hate it when you are running late, and you know you're running late, and something happens that will make you even more late and you cannot stop it. Kinda like the scene from Love Actually where Alan Rickman is trying to buy his secretary some jewelry while his wife is in the other part of the department store, and Mr. Bean is taking foreeeeever wrapping up the necklace and he's just watching him in agony praying to holy hell that he would just hurry the fuck up? Yeah, kinda like that. That might just be the worst feeling ever, worse than blue balls (so I'm told), worse than finding your dog dead at the side of the road, worse the seeing someone else take the last serving of mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving dinner.

Anyway.

So lately I've been very hot/cold, on/off, here/there. It sucks, I'm so indecisive and wishy-washy, I don't know how anyone puts up with it.

I have officially been graduated and have been at my job for 1 year. What the hell?! I love how my original plans "I'll live with my parents until February, March maybe" has turned into over one year, and I still get yelled at to clean my room. Granted, it is a disaster, but still. The house hunting/mortgage banker hunting process is a little scary, so I retreat and ignore it, as usual! But you know, whatever.

Sooo, New Year's Eve plans? Are there any??

No comments: