Friday, November 5, 2004

I've been meaning to write about how my friend Jack is getting married on November 20. I can't believe how awesome that is, that she and Paul are going to declare their love for each other forever in front of everyone who matter to them, and in front of God. I've always said I want to just elope and skip the wedding hoopla, but to tell you the truth, it's so special to share your marriage with those who love you and who you love. I can hardly think of anything cooler than that.

I don't know Paul that well, but every time I've ever seen them together, I just get warm fuzzies seeing them together. You can tell it's the real deal with them just from the way they look at each other.

I just want to say congrats to my girl Jack! And that I can't wait to be a part of your celebration!

No comments: