Monday, November 3, 2003

i fully intend to take a 3-4 hour nap after i get home from work today, and look forward to it with every cell in my body. seven more weeks in my co-op position, i had my mid-term evaluation today, needless to say i was rambling on about how much i liked this position, but i was finding myself telling the truth this time around.
went to philly for the weekend, and i saw paul! my crush from 2 summers ago. (although he didn't know it then... or now, i should say...) i'm just sitting in starbucks with jane, people-watching, and there he walks by, right in front of my window. i start banging on the window and he didn't hear, so i run outside and attack him. not really though. i was so tripped out, it was so random. he was in philly because that's the meeting point for the people in peace corps going to madagascar. needless to say, he's an awesome guy. needless to say, i'm a little obsessed with the phrase "needless to say."

No comments: