Monday, November 10, 2003

I’m sure you all know what I’m talking about, the little paper-clip animated guy that pops up in any mainstream Microsoft product you may use (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc) whenever you have a question. He sits on a little note-pad and is annoying when you do something like click File, Save… he pops up to tell you the short-cut to save your work is Ctrl+S. So you guys know who I’m talking about, right? Well that little fucker annoyed me every single say, with it’s metallic pearls of wisdom. Who wants pointers from a paperclip? Certainly not me, and I’m guessing not you either. Well, my friends, did you know that you can change the paperclip into EINSTEIN??? Yup, as I gladly found out, you can have a personal Einstein assistant give you advice (albeit Word Processor advice, or e-mail advice), and what’s more: he’s left handed! Get this – when you send an email, a little ATM vacuum chute thing appears and he puts your email in the chute and sends it on its way! How precious is that? Needless to say, I now have my very own alter-ego right on my desk-top. Things have never been this good.

You know, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: It’s the little things that count. Yes, the little things.

“I’ve said too much.
I haven’t said enough.”

No comments: