Friday, April 25, 2003

wanna hear a gross story? so i dig down into my big bag that i bring to work every day, and at the very bottom is my mini-me nalgene. i went to the bathroom to clean it out, and squirted some soap into it, swished it around with hot water, the whole schebang. so i just now finished the approx 16 oz or whatever, and i notice a little area where mold had grown on the inside of the bottle. i have been drinking moldy water! so when you call me tonight (HA) and i don't answer, i'm not screening your call: i am dead on the couch in my apartment. dead from mold overdose. : P

No comments: