Wednesday, September 25, 2002

ok i am freaking out right about now. i have an interview tomorrow! with GE! like, for a real job, one that is salaried and shit. oh, and this interview, it's at 11:30.... and i have to go buy a SUIT (really, can you picture me in a suit!!!!) but the mall doesn't open until 10 so i have 1 hour to buy a suit, and some shoes, and some (gasp) pantyhose ew did i just say i'd wear pantyhose? screw that, i'm going w/o... but THEN they will ask me questions... about me and stuff. and if any of you know me, i don't want to sit around and talk about myself... so yeah right about now i am FREAKING out and i am not happy. oh plus my cell phone is being stubborn and won't work, and my ground line doesn't make long distance calls, so i am GRUMPY too. you think i'd feel better ranting, but i need to rant to a person, not a fucking computer.

No comments: