Thursday, September 5, 2002

i can already feel the stress of the whole semester for one of my classes. and i don't usually experience stress, i'm lucky like that. any of my die-hard, hard-core blog readers may remember me bitching and complaining about a class i had last fall... statics. well this fall, i am so lucky to be able (barf) to experience the pleasure of taking it's older sister of a class... an even bigger bitch... mechanics of deformable solids. now, what exactly is mechanics of deformable solids, you may ask? yeah, well i ask the same damn thing, cuz hell if i know. ay caramba. anyway, all of this complaining makes me feel like someone who takes everything she has for granted, i'm really not that negative. you know what i do like? when i have an 8 am class, and i have to leave my apartment at 7:15 to walk to class. really, i'm not lying. cuz it's so neat (you read it, neat) that people are UP at 7:15, myself included. and it's so cool in the morning, and when i cut across the lawn to cross the street (i look both ways) my toes get wet from the dew on the grass. i love it! alright, take it easy, gotta end this sometime.

No comments: