Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Help!

So, I am NOWHERE NEAR a music aficionado, I don't know what the hip kids are listening to these days, let alone if I'm totally square for saying "hip".  Anyway, while perusing my my iTunes (if you must know, I was pre-ordering my Coldplay CD... yup, I'm a square un-hip twenty-something who orders CDs based on interest garnered from an iTunes commercial) I found the following songs in my folder of music titled "90s music":
 
  • Lonestar - Amazing
  • Will Smith - Will2K
  • Enrique Iglesias - Be With You
  • Lit - My Own Worst Enemy (Dirty) [Ed. Note:  scandalous! the dirty edition!  maybe I wasn't as un-hip in my teenage years...]
  • Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
  • and... last, but not least...
  • Creed - My Own Prison (Acoustic)
For my penance, I shall say three Hail Marys while sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on.  I do realize my mistakes and I apologize to anyone reading this, as you're invariably going to start singing one of these monstrosities to yourself as your poor eyeballs read the titles, without your precious auditory organs even hearing them.  I apologize twice over.
 
Any good music suggestions?  It's been over a year since I've invested any time into music (finding fun new stuff) and I've really only come to know The Kooks and Interpol as of late.  If I give you my address, will you show up on my front lawn with a boom box, a la Lloyd Dobbler, and blast your fav new CD?
 
Air kisses and such,
Lindsay

No comments: