Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I Am Currently...

…wondering how many more times I can be called "kiddo" by my colleague at work and not snap back…

 

…thinking non-stop about my delectable dinner waiting for me (to make) when I get home (Sharp White Cheddar Grilled Cheese with bacon and pear, courtesy of www.elise.com/recipes)…

 

…eagerly awaiting my date tonight with Nick… downtown Ann Arbor field-trip to the cinema!...

 

…wondering if I will have room for popcorn or not…

 

…or if I should smuggle in some candy (girlfriend is MUCH TOO CHEAP to pay what the cinema demands!)…

 

…trying to bring back the word "cinema" if it isn't blaringly apparent…

 

…thinking that the INTERNET/EMAIL USAGE policy that was sent to our department by the department director was perhaps due to my incessant surfing…

 

…questioning whether or not one's body can learn to be lactose-intolerant after a year-long hiatus from (cow) milk, because DAMN [TMI? TMI.]

No comments: