Tuesday, September 27, 2005

First things first: I just read that Donald Trump's wife is pregnant. You do realize that this means DONALD TRUMP IS GETTING LAID AND I AM NOT.

Next: I also read somewhere, a long time ago, on a blog out there somewhere a quote that read "You don't have to work for an asshole." And while I will not write about work here on the internet, I will say this: I was repeating those words to myself for well over 15 minutes today, with such a mixture of anger and sadness that I was getting quite incensed in the car on my way home, so much so that I had to stop at the Cider Mill for some distraction.

Which brings me to my next point: THE CIDER MILL! THEEEEEEE CIDER MILL. The Cider Mill. The Cider Mill. The Cider Mill. I think you get my point here.

Also: I'm becoming increasingly aware that my general bad mood-slash-negativity is actually, imagine this!, apparent to other people and that it may be annoying. There's nothing I dread more in the world than being that girl. Well, except maybe childbirth. But seriously, gross, who wants to be the annoying, negative person in the group. On the other hand, I hate just grinning and bearing it (you know what I mean.....) Eh, who the fuck cares anyway. I'm so bored by what I just wrote.

On that note, I think I'm going to go bowling tonight. You know, hurl large, heavy objects around...

No comments: