Sunday, September 11, 2005

Now that my hissy fit is over (READ: I'm bi-polar), I can talk about other things, such as:

-How scary it is when my dog is asleep, with her eyes rolled back in her head, but her eyelids are open so all I see is the whites of her eyes plus the blood red of her eyelids, then she starts shaking and howling in her sleep. I feel like it's a preview to the movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose. It's really fucking freaky. I don't know if I should go grab myself a rosary or some vinegar or something that wards off evil spirits... at any rate, I'm scared to get up from my computer for the fear of awakening a demon who has taken over her body or something. Okay, enough about the dog...

-Change is good. I told someone that recently, and am going to try and make myself belive it's true for myself as well. Well, I know it's true, but I just need to execute now. Blah blah.

-The last episode of Six Feet Under? Make me cry like a baby every single time! At first, I thought it was just because I was PMSing or something, you know, being a woman and all. Then I thought I got that lump in my throat because I was getting sick, but nope, the floodgates that are my tearducts decided to give way and pour open. Honestly, I'm a little saddened it's over. Like, my life feels a little less great. Is that fucked up? Is it?

-A little eye contact can do wonders. Friday morning, after a night of drinking like I was in college or something (I actually went out twice for drinks, in one night. This, I swear, is a rarity.), I stopped at Starbucks to get my new drink, a Venti shaken passion tea with Valencia. Actually, I got two because I was so parched. Anyway, I was in a Debbie-kind-of-mood, and the kid behind the counter made eye contact with me and smiled. And I have to tell you? It kind of warmed my frigid heart. Isn't that a sweet story?

-Note to self, and to internet: Find out when Dairy Delux closes for the season. I'll be damned if I miss going there one last time this 'summer'.

-So, Tiger's game tomorrow. While I find baseball to be just about the last sport I would ever choose to watch, I am excited to get out to Detroit/Comerica Park. I've only been there once, if memory serves me right, and it's about damn time I get back there. Shout-out to Kare/Jame for the brill ide. (See how I'm in the habit now of not finishing spelling words? WTF?)

-Some people suck!!

No comments: