Wednesday, May 29, 2002

i'm so bummed im going to be missing the johnmayer/guster concert this summer. that is like THE PERFECT concert that could exist this summer. all i want is to hear demons and your body is a wonderland live in one night. would be spectacular. oh well.
soooo, dear blog is going to be famous. wait, i think i already wrote that. but i'll say it again. if you search hard, you may be able to find out why. not really though.
every time i see roadkill, i my shoulders literally have a physical reaction. i cannot help but shudder and make a weird throaty noise. it's as normal to me as flinching to something unexpected. which i guess i'm not really doing anymore, so maybe that was a bad analogy. hmm.
i'm sooo looking forward to this summer, but i'm also looking forward to this fall. i think its going to be a lot of fun living sort of on my own, and having a car at my disposal for roadtrips to western to visit kare and jack.
hmmm. what else! i'm so _______ right now i don't know what to write. but rob says "isn't that the point of blogs? "dear blog.... i'm uninspired and i don't know why.... " " so i guess that holds true.
recently i am into making lists. oh my gosh, i am so boring right now. i did not just write that.
how do you get a tissue to dance?
put a little boogey in it.
uhhhhhhhhhhh, let's see. oh, i got invited to a VERY interesting party. but you'll only find out if you ask me about it.
my new years' resolution hasn't come through yet. i am a lazy, lazy ass. i don't keep promises that i make to myself, and that is bad.
if i weren't going to dublin, i could have my credit card paid off. isn't that impressive? i'm so proud of myself! yeeeehaw.
i know it sounds a little... unusual, but i want to go to alaska for spring break. i know, i know. it's probably a phase. but i don't want to go get drunk for hours on end and fry my body and try to not get taken advantage of on some run down florida beach. i don't really know what's in alaska, but oh hell, i want to go. anyway.
i'm bored with this blog and am going to end it now.

No comments: