Friday, June 28, 2002

do you ever feel like you are being watched? i was trying on clothes today and i got that weird feeling. ewww i don't like it. and now, i feel like someone is watching me from the street. isn't that sick?! on to bigger and better things... i had a nice big dinner at p.f. changs, appetizer, entree, dessert, the works. it's things like this that make me happy. good food with good friends. so i got dissed yesterday, and i am still recovering. my admirer at work (the one who feels the need to say "muy bonita chica... mamacita" to me everytime he passes me) asked another co-worker if he thought i was "bonita" as well, and he said no. dissssssssss. oh well. is there a spanish word equivalent to mamacita for a male? if so, please let me know ; ) i must vent for a second... i am staying at a "youth hostel" for 2 days all by myself (well, not literally by myself, but just on my own, not with anyone i know) and let me just say that it's a little freaky. basically it's a big room with a hell of a lot of bunk beds. where i will put my luggage and personal belongings, i have no idea. i will probably stuff my money down my pants or something... oy veh. it's probably one of those things where it will be okay once i get there, i just have no idea what, or who, to expect. the rooms are co-ed, but i think that's a good thing. who knows, we'll see. i bought some more film today... mmm hi ho, did you really need to know that? i plan on taking a hell of a lot of pictures. it's supposed to be so green over there... yeeeeehaw. <------- ahhhh i saw a guy on elimidate who said that. deja vu. ohhhhh my eyes are watering, i am tired and the computer screen glare is killing my little seeing machines. i will leave you all with a little bit of david gray... "singing ain't this life so sweet"

No comments: