Monday, July 29, 2002

dear blog, i am so dr--k right now i'm surprised i got my password right, seeing as how it is so random, just like everything else in my life right now. but i am especially proud right now, though, because although it is 3:32 in the a-m right now, and i am typing without error, but this has taken me 13 minutes so far, because i am correcting myself. what the hell am i talking about, is what i really want to know. i met some guys from dublin tonight, like 20 minutes ago, and i tried to lecture them about peace, about how they and their kids can promote tolerance between them and the north. he really didn't want to hear what i wanted to say, although he did listen to me, thank his soul. so he did listen, but he thought i was full of crap, probably because i told him i was from canada (windsor) and not from the u.s. because i didn't think he'd listen to me if i were from the united states. ok, this blog is getting really boring, but how proud am i that i didn't make any grammatical mistakes (or personal mistakes, although i did think about it) in this super-long, unnecessary paragraph.

No comments: