Thursday, July 25, 2002

what up. i am guilty... guilty of having a computer 5 feet from my bedroom, guilty of checking email every day, guilty of reading all of you fellow bloggers everyday, yet, i do not post. forgive me. ::: ok not that i'm done being a dork :::

i'm not lying, i have to make this quick because i have to be somewhere pretty soon. buttttttttttt, a short post will suffice. so i had a fun experience in the bar a couple of days ago... a guy that i was talking to saw that i didn't have a drink, and was like "hey let's go get a drink." i'm thinking, sweeeeeeet, cuz i didn't have any more money to spend on alcohol, literally i had 15 dollars to spend in a foreign country for the next 48 hours. so we get up to the bar, order and stuff, then he goes "yeah i'd pay for your drink but i'm poor." asshole. he goes to georgetown, i don't think he's poor. so that was my cool experience with a tool-shed. good thing i had money though. why did i even just write that story, now i am the tool.

but anyway, i loved scotland. oh my gosh, it was GORGEOUS. even the city was beautiful. (edinburgh). oh GET THIS! so that night of the aforementioned story, we got home from the bar, i'm laying on my towel in my youth-hostel bed (uhhhhh let's not even go there) and the windows are open, cuz, let's face it, youth hostels have an everlasting stench. not the point though. so just up the street, about 1/2 a mile, rod stewart was playing a concert at the Edinburgh Castle, in the car park. all of a sudden i hear "iiiiiiiiiif you think i'm sexy, annnnnnnd you want my body, cooooooome on baby let me know! na na na naaaaaaah na, na na na na na na naaaaaaaaa, na na na na na na na" for real. it was sweet. that's like my favorite rod stewart song of all times. waaaaaaahooey.

oh, another COOL thing, which makes me feel very COOL, i saw a play here in dublin, called Da, and guess who was in it? kobayashi (sp?) from the Usual Suspects. man, that was soooo cool (said in a surfer accent, which i really did in my head). omg.

alright, well enough of THAT for today. i'll try my best to post more, but i really like reading everyone elses instead, so we'll see about that. ciao.

No comments: